This listing was updated more than 3 months ago. It might contain outdated information.
Sorry, but there is no uploaded picture or video for this ad. You can request one from this user. Send request.
Wilton Place, Knightsbridge
London SW1X 7RL
United Kingdom Dear Applicant The Berkeley HoteL'S Management intends to urgently increase its man power base owing to increasing number of customers in the Hotel Interested candidates should be; intelligent, creative, devoted and hardworking men and women who will ensure continuous and stable operation in the hotel whilst maintaining the already established reputable standard of the organization thus maximizing productivity They should be ready to work 'productively ' and adapt easily to unavoidable changes, after undergoing enlistment training in the department
which they are going to be employed.
POSITIONS CURRENTLY OPEN
CARPENTRY INSTRUCTOR AND INSPECTOR, ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEER, WELDING INSTRUCTORS AND INSPECTORS, CONFERENCE & BANQUETING OPERATIONS MANAGER, FOOD & BEVERAGE TEAM MEMBERS, STORE KEEPER, ACCOUNT MANAGER, CASHIER, BARTENDER, HOST/HOSTESS, ASSISTANT MANAGER OF FRONT OFFICE, RECEPTIONIST,
DOOR PERSON, LOBBY ASSISTANT, PART-TIME GUEST RELATIONS ASSISTANT, ASSISTANT FLOOR HOUSEKEEPER, HOUSEKEEPING SERVICES COORDINATOR, ROOM ATTENDANT, CLEANER, FOREIGN/INTERNATIONAL LANGUAGE TRANSLATORS AND TEACHERS, RESERVATIONS CLERK, RESERVATION MANAGER, COMPUTER OPERATOR,INTERNET SERVICE EXPERT, NURSE,E.T.C.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
• Employment Type: Full Time
• Preferred Language of Resume/Application: English
• Years of Work Experience: Entry Level
• All payments of salary after assumption of duty in The Berkeley Hotels London shall be made in full to the salary account of the Employer only.
• The Management reserves the right to offer a position different from the one applied for considering qualification and experience
present in the CV/RESUME provided
• A minimum of three (3) references of reputable characters preferably;
• Interested applicants must have a valid international passport and must be willing to relocate to London to resume duties