This listing was updated more than 3 months ago. It might contain outdated information.
URGENT HIRING NOW: A RELIABLE NANNY AU-PAIR,DRIVER,NURSE,SECURITY,HOUSEKEEPER,WANTED URGENTLY!
1 year, 10 months
Subcategory:Banking, insurance job
Hello Our Dear Applicants, How are you doing today and how are your family's all doing hope all is well and okay with everyone of you over there in your country happy blessed week to you all.
ABOUT OUR FAMILY:
I Am Mr Leonard Edward and My Wife name is Mrs Anna kathy Edward... We are a Mexicans Family's and a Professional couple bless With 2kids which are Twins! Micheal and George age 6yrs..Am a Successful Business man working in an oil firm company also into importation and exportation business while my wife work with a Telecommunication Company,we have being living here in UK for the past 15years but we just moved to our new house few months ago..we are looking for the following different types of workers in our new home.
Below is the full details about the job offer kindly make sure you read and go through everything and from the Salaries and Wages kindly choose the Job you are capable of doing and i will get back to you by asking some necessary questions before you can work for us here and also use this great opportunity to celebrate this coming (x-mas/New-year) with us in love and happiness.
we are looking for a Babysitter/Nanny/Au-pair/Caregiver/Driver/Nurse/Security/Cook/Chef/Gardener/House-keeper from any part of the world and he/she must be willing to stay with us for a minimum of 12months-5years..We are both full time workers in our different companies..that is why we need the help of an applicant with good initiative and manner of taking Good care of our children while we are gone for work without making them go wrong in their daily curriculum activities. I want you to know that my kids are easy going and relaxed children..they go to school around 8.00am and come Back around 2.00pm so your job is for you to get them ready for school before 8:00am in the Morning and Pick them up in the Afternoon after School closing time which 2.00pm ,they would enjoy someone with lots of energy and enthusiasm.Having English as a first language is not required.We live in a great area with lots of nice parks,shops and restaurants and there are lots of families with Young Children nearby with pairs/nannies so it will be easy for you to meet people..
NOTE:Candidates take care of 10% charge of their Placement fee while i provide the remaining 90% of the processing which include your: 12months-5years UK working Visa,work permit form,Working Contract Certificate and some other necessary Papers and Documents for you to be able to live and work here..
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Accommodation - Provided.
2. 1-5years UK working Visa/Ticket -Provided (FOR FREE) Your visa will be ready Within 3-4weeks.
3. Medical Services -Provided.
4. Transportation -Provided.
5. Working hours/Days - 7:30A.M-4:00P.M(Mon-fri) Saturday And Sunday Free
6. Vacation - Anytime You are going home i will provide Ticket for your going and coming back
7. Salaries- Check above For Salaries/Wages.
8. Contract - 12months-5years.
9. Extra time - UK GBP £15 per hour
10.Insurance & Pension - According to laws.
11.Other Benefits - Family status,group benefit and other fringe benefits..
You shall have your own bedroom with sitting area and TV/DVD/Video/Hifi and also a personal Phone and laptop computer for you to be communicate with your family's every time so you won't miss them much..
If you satisfy with the above criteria,interested applicant should kindly send a brief letter telling us about his/her Personal self or better still send us your CV/resume with (preferably) a photo attached to it and a reference contact,and i would get in touch with you.We shall discuss about your Travel Arrangements in due course of which I would be of generous assistance to you.. Email:(email@example.com) NOTE:Candidates take care of 10% charge of their Placement fee while i provide the remaining 90% of the processing which include your: 12months-5years UK working Visa,work permit form,Working Contract Certificate and some other necessary Papers and Documents for you to be able to live and work here.. Best Wishes.. Mr.Leonard Edward!
Mr Leonard Edward
Tell the advertiser that you found this ad at Adoist!